Wednesday 29 February 2012

Feedback: Improvements

After getting the feedback I have decided to make changes mainly with the photography and typography. I have started to re-create my drafts; using elements from the draft i have re-done the majority of my cover adding new fonts, photos and changing areas of my layout.
COVER:
In the feedback they suggested I make several changes to my cover' mainly reguarding my typography within both the masthead and the coverlines' as well as the size and position of these. I agree with the comments they made and I have therefore decided to change the typography of my masthead to make it stand out better and look more interesting. I am also going to take the full stop out my title as it wastes space and doesn't add anything to the title.
I am also going to now add in my final photos, as this will help to improve the overall look. The test shots i used for the draft were poor quality and let the cover down.
CONTENTS:
The feedback showed me that my contents was the stronger of my pages, and that i had little to change to do with layout. However, I do need to add in my final shots to improve the photography and professional look of the page. I also, similarly to the cover, need to work on my typography and experiment to find a more interesting look. I also need to experiment with ways to emphasise some elements.
DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD:
With my double page spread, the feedback showed me that I need to rearrange my layout to make the text fit better. i also need to add my new photos in and edit some other elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment