Friday 3 February 2012

Pitch Evaluation: Response to comments

Audience: My music magazine would be brought by a pop music fan with a specific interest in chart music. This person would be typically female and a 'trendie'.
Model: I have decided to use a mid shot or full body shot for my cover to best show the outfit that i use; as i want to have a heavy emphasis on the fashion as well as music. I will pick an outfit for the model by taking inspiration from famous singers within my genre such as Jessie J and Lady Gaga; as i want  the style used to connotate links with these artists.
Title: I want my masthead to be big and bold, taking up the majority of the top third. This will help to emphasise the magazines name and help it to stand out; whilst also implimenting the conventional rule of thirds.
Colour Scheme: I have decided to stick with my original colour scheme of Black, White and Orange, as i felt this was a well recieved idea in my pitch. The use of bright colours will help it stand out and the use of orange, as an uncommon colour for a magazine, will make it look unique and original.
Cover: my cover is going to use the conventional rule of thirds.
Photos: I hope to use shots from gigs and concerts on my contents page to show the other elements of my magazine.
Cost: My magazine will cost £3.00, as this is an average price for a magazine containing the amount i intend it to contain.

No comments:

Post a Comment