Friday 20 January 2012

Genre and Target Audience for my Magazine

Genre and Target Audience

My magazine will be aimed at a target audience of mainstream pop fans. I want my magazine to have a broad cover of music genres for those who have a broader music taste and don't stick to a specific genre as I think there are very little magazines which cater for this. However, I also want to keep my magazine quite mainstream to ensure a broader audience and to encorpourate chart influences. An audience of mainstream music fans will also allow me to to take inspiration for my model from well-know singers and bands. My inspiration for genre and target audience from Billboard and Rolling Stone, which both keep to quite mainstream, pop and chart music but do also incorporate other artists and genres occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment