Wednesday 7 March 2012

Improvements

I have been experimenting with my main photo for my cover, as whilst i was happy with the final layout plan I felt the photo could've been brighter and a bit more vibrant as the colours weren'tt appearing quite how i'd like them to; the screen shot here shows the edited version.


I have also been working on editing my contents photos, editing them to get the colours and effect similar to the cover to help continuity. I have also been adding in the smaller final photos, adding in more pages to the contents lists and editing the layout.




1 comment:

  1. Alice your work is improving, just keep working on that masthead you have used for the front cover. Once you have the right font it will make a massive improvement. When your creating your magazine just ensure all three pieces are consistent.
    (Miss Sutton)

    ReplyDelete